pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), Green Soul Cosmetics with registered office at Via Gerolamo Fantoni 1, 25087 Salò (BS) informs you that the personal data provided by you or acquired upon completion of forms for orders are processed from Green Soul Cosmetics in compliance with current legislation and the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of confidentiality by using it exclusively for the management of commercial activities, the proper fulfillment of orders received and where signed for sending our newsletter.
Personal data can be communicated within our Company to the persons in charge of relevant departments, for the following purposes: marketing research, promotions and commercial information, etc.
The customers to whom the personal data refers, may at any time exercise the rights granted to them of controlling the data, pursuant to Article. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 (IT).
In particular: the right to access their personal information, request correction, updating and cancellation if incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of existing legislation and to oppose its processing for legitimate reasons, addressing a written request to: Holder of the Green Soul Cosmetics treatment with registered office in Via Gerolamo Fantoni 1, 25087 Salò (BS) P. IVA 03511110987 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes Of Information Processing
- Make it possible to access and browse the site;
- Provide the user with the services offered by www.greensoulcosmetics.com;
- For the needs of monitoring the progress of relations with customers;
- Support and contact with the User;
- Interaction with live chat;
- Sending emails or newsletters and mailing list management;
- Display of contents from external platforms;
- External management of payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being processed in any way by this application; Payments are provided by communicating the Data to Paypal Inc. www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full and to NEXI https://www.nexi.it/privacy.html
- Archiving, hosting and backend infrastructure management;
- User database management;
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting by communicating the data to Google ADwords and Google Analytics, policies.google.com/privacy? hl = it & gl = it - Facebook Inc, www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Communication for own promotional and commercial purposes communication for own market research and surveys;
We do not make use of profiling cookies.
What Cookies are
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their users, by whom they are stored before being transmitted back to the same websites on their next visit. Cookies of SO-CALLED "Third parties" are, instead, set by a website other than the one that the user is visiting. This is because each website may present elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than one of the visited website.
- Technical cookies. They are cookies that are used to allow browsing or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for any further purposes. Without making use of these cookies, some operations may not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure, so the cookies, which allow you to make and track the user identification in the browsing session, are indispensable.
- Analytical cookies. They collect information about you and how you visit the website.
- Technical Third-party cookies. They are used by third parties to enable the integration of the website with social networks functionalities, such as shares and likes by the user.
- Profiling cookies. These cookies are used to track the user's browsing and create profiles based on his taste, habits, choices, etc.. These cookies can be transmitted to the user's device in order to refine advertising messages with the preferences expressed by the same user during his browsing.
Under current legislation, this website is not required to seek explicit consent for technical cookies, analysis and third parties, as they are necessary for the proper use of the website. Individual users who do not agree with their use, can in any case disable these cookies, knowing that their absence would cause an incorrect display of the website through the following services, and opportunities for online web services configuration, as well as software installed on your computer.
You can learn about Cookies Policy of the main third-party Web services used or linked to these websites:
Some online services allow you to disable cookies through appropriate use options:
Reference pages to disable cookies in the main navigation software also known as your browser: